Back to the table

via
I've been away.
As some of you know, I recently decided to stop taking custom orders.
At least for a while.
While it has been exciting to go wherever inspiration takes me, I've also been a little out of control, jumping from project to project and finishing none.
I've heard it said that freedom becomes a kind of prison; we fly in so many directions we can't go anywhere... and I found that to be true.  I needed to step away for a minute and get my bearings, make some decisions, plot my course.
So now, though I'm neck-deep in half-finished projects, I have a plan.

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult to stay on the straight and narrow when the freedom of creativity is close at hand.
    I wish you luck on finishing your started projects.
    I find myself dreaming ideas in my sleep... finishing them is a whole other story.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...